As a historian, communications scholar and professional tour guide, I am available for freelance research, consultancy, and even private tours. I am also happy to help with any type of policy research or review, especially for NGOs or charities. Just drop me a message about your project (or through Twitter @TheSambells), and I’ll get back to you.
Types of previous freelance work I’ve had the honour to undertake include:
- Private Edinburgh tour for pharmaceutical company with focus on medical history
- External analysis on refugees, asylum seekers and victims of trafficking in the UK for a leading British human rights charity
- Artefact preservation and storage of family heirlooms
- Communications plan for a department of a postsecondary institution’s internal services
- Policy research for leading charity on palliative care in Scotland